THE WOMAN SMILING *REALLY BIG* BEHIND THE CAMERA
Hello friend! My name is Meghan :)
I'm a Cape Cod wedding & engagement photographer with 7 years of experience serving couples all over New England who love true to color & vibrant editing. Specializing in natural posing & candid imagery to give you that timeless look, I photograph weddings (big & small), proposals, engagements, and maternity sessions. Growing up my family took us on summer vacations to the Cape, so I have a ton of local insight and know all the best spots from Woods Hole to P-Town. I love grabbing coffee at Coffee Obsession in Falmouth, shopping at The Mayflower Shop in Chatham, grabbing an acai bowl at BOL, and watching the seals as I stroll Cahoon Hollow Beach.
1) After a beach session you can find me grabbing a dairy free ice-cream sundae at Sweet Izzy's in Harwich Port.
2) Despite New England winters, I surf year round! There is nothing better than sunset surf sessions at low tide with friends.
3) Waterfront, mansion, and tented outdoor weddings are my jam! Some of my personal favorite wedding venues are Wequassett Resort, Wychmere Beach Club, Chatham Bars Inn, Crane Estate, Mansion at Turner Hill, Lyman Estate, and Mountain Top Inn.
4) Although I grew up in Massachusetts, I've also lived in Burlington- Vermont, Boulder-Colorado, Nashville-Tennessee, and Florence-Italy.
5) Aside from being a photographer, I'm also a singer songwriter & musical theatre actress. Some of my favorite Broadway shows I've seen are Wicked, Les Mis, and Beauty & the Beast. On the way to sessions I'm always blasting cast recordings in my car or the soundtrack to The Greatest Showman.