Booking a babymoon vacation to Cape Cod? Cape Cod is gorgeous year round, but there is something about the magic of Cape Cod in the summertime with the hydrangeas in full bloom that can’t be beat. This session took place in Chatham and ties in the gorgeous sandy beaches, lighthouse, and the charm of main street just a few blocks away. If you are interested in booking me as your Cape Cod maternity photographer you can fill out my contact form by clicking here. I would love to be able to capture this special time for you as a couple before the baby arrives.
Here are a few other helpful links as you plan your unforgettable Cape Cod babymoon:
Fun things to do on your Cape Cod babymoon:
- Go for a beach walk on any of our gorgeous beaches!
- Go to the Cape Cod National Seashore
- Have a luxury picnic with Grazing Cape Cod on the beach
- Book a private sailboat ride
- Drive around and check out all the charming lighthouses (Cape Cod has 14, but 6 are the most well known)
- Explore the cute downtowns of Falmouth, Chatham, Hyannis, and Provincetown
- Take a sunset cruise
- Go on a whale watch
- Head off the Cape to Martha’s Vineyard or Nantucket
Relax and pamper yourself during your Cape Cod babymoon at one of these spas:
Chatham: The Spa at Chatham Bars Inn
Chatham: Le Petite Day Spa
Provincetown: Shui Spa
Provincetown: Namaste Spa
Cape Cod Baby Clothing Shops & Children’s Boutiques
Mashpee: Fox and Kit Children’s Boutique
Falmouth: Caline for Kids
Falmouth: Trendy Tots Cape Cod
Osterville: Pocket Full of Posies
Hyannis: Annabelle’s Children’s Boutique
INTERESTED IN HIRING ME AS YOUR CAPE COD MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHER?
If you are interested in learning more about what my couple’s sessions entail and all the FAQs then click here. If you are completely sold and want to hire me as your Cape Cod maternity photographer now then fill out my contact form here to inquire about availability!