This blog post features a beautiful spring Boston City Hall wedding. After my couple’s touching ceremony at city hall (where they each read personal vows) we traveled to the Boston Public Garden to capture the magnolia blooms and the architecture of Back Bay.
SWEET WORDS FROM THE COUPLE:
Meghan!!!!!! These are amazing! Thank you so much! You captured the joy of the day🥲. I cannot wait to be ready to share these with our loved ones!!
Oh my goodness!!!! These are so stunning! We looked through these together last night and I’ve been looking at them over and over again all day. Thank you for documenting our special day so beautifully.
BOSTON ELOPEMENT RESOURCES
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO PLANNING A BOSTON ELOPEMENT
THE ELOPEMENT PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE: FROM INQUIRY TO ALBUM DESIGN
BOSTON HAIR & MAKEUP ARTISTS FOR YOUR BOSTON MICRO WEDDING
ANOTHER BOSTON CITY HALL WEDDING FEATURING BEACON HILL
CONSIDERING OTHER NEW ENGLAND ELOPEMENT LOCATIONS? CHECK THESE OUT!
ACADIA NATIONAL PARK WEDDING GUIDE
PRETTIEST SPOTS TO ELOPE ON NORTH SHORE MASSACHUSETTS
Remember you don’t have to get married inside a city hall. You can have an officiant like Married By Priscilla to perform your ceremony outdoors in iconic areas like the Public Garden or Boston’s Seaport District.
What is included in a Boston City Hall Wedding Photography Collection?
- Starting at 2 hours of photography coverage
- Choose your ceremony spot from looking through my booklet of the best locations
- Digital “How To Elope” Guidebook 101+ pages on everything you need to know and so many top tips
- Getting to know you questionnaire & logistics/activities questionnaire
- Custom elopement timeline
- 25 Page “How To Leave No Trace While Getting Married” Guide
- Local vendor recommendations
- High resolution fully edited digital files
- Complimentary photoshop edits of distractions
- Private online gallery to share with family and friends
- 3-5 sneak peek images within 48 hours
- Gallery delivery within 6-8 weeks
- Personal print release
Book Me As Your Boston City Hall Wedding Photographer
- I photograph elopements (max of 20 people) Monday-Thursday (Friday-Sunday I’m photographing traditional weddings at venues).
- With indoor elopements, ceremony photo coverage can be booked anytime. If you are having a Boston elopement outdoors, I book wedding ceremony coverage during golden hour after sunrise or before sunset. Top tip: If you want to have as close to a “just us” private experience as possible with no crowds or tourists taking cell-phone pics, sunrise ceremonies are super peaceful and make you feel like you have Boston all to yourself!
- Boston elopement collections begin at 2 hours of coverage starting at $1800. You will receive a minimum of 100 images in your online gallery. You also have additional opportunities to order prints, wall art, or design an album for purchase a la carte.
You can reach out through my contact form to see if I’m available for your date!
HAVING A BOSTON CITY HALL WEDDING & WANT ME TO PHOTOGRAPH IT?
STEP 1: Read all about the elopement photography experience with me! I walk you through the step by step process from inquiry to ordering your heirloom album.
STEP 2: See the base prices for Boston elopement photography here
STEP 3. Send me a message in my inquiry form to see if I’m available! I can’t wait to capture your Boston city hall wedding 🙂