I was the lucky Boston elopement photographer that got to capture Harry & Claire’s Boston City Hall elopement on March 3, 2023. During their three hour elopement collection with me, these two exchanged vows in Room 601 of Boston City Hall and then continued the fun with portraits in Beacon Hill and the Boston Public Garden. Later in the evening they celebrated with friends back at their place with catering from Barcelona Wine Bar.
About the couple:
Harry and Claire knew each other when they were little, but didn’t start dating until high school (they feel their anthem is Katy Perry’s “Teenage Dream”). They were long distance in college each taking the 2 hour bus ride to visit each of their Massachusetts universities. Today these two enjoy getting coffee at Tatte Bakery and shopping on Newbury Street. I was lucky enough to not only photograph their intimate wedding, but also their proposal on February 16th, 2023.
Boston City Hall Elopement Vendor Team:
Boston Elopement Photographer: Meghan Lynch Photography
Floral: Chaba Florist
Makeup: Yin Tom Studio
Hair: Yin Tom Studio
Harry’s wedding attire: Suit Supply
Claire’s wedding attire: Likely NYC
Shoes: Bella Belle Shoes
Styling Board: Chasing Stone
Ring Tray: Champagne & Grit
Boston Elopement Resources
What is included in a Boston Elopement Photography Collection?
- Starting at 2 hours of photography coverage
- Choose your ceremony spot from looking through my booklet of the best locations
- Digital “How To Elope” Guidebook 101+ pages on everything you need to know and so many top tips
- Getting to know you questionnaire & logistics/activities questionnaire
- Custom elopement timeline
- 25 Page “How To Leave No Trace While Getting Married” Guide
- Local vendor recommendations
- High resolution fully edited digital files
- Complimentary photoshop edits of distractions
- Private online gallery to share with family and friends
- 3-5 sneak peek images within 48 hours
- Gallery delivery within 6-8 weeks
- Personal print release
Book Me As Your Boston Elopement Photographer
I photograph elopements Monday-Thursday. You can reach out through my contact form to see if I’m available for your date!
HAVING A BOSTON ELOPEMENT & WANT ME TO PHOTOGRAPH IT?
STEP 1: Read all about the elopement photography experience with me! I walk you through the step by step process from inquiry to ordering your heirloom album.
STEP 2: See the base prices for Boston elopement photography here
STEP 3. Send me a message in my inquiry form to see if I’m available! I can’t wait to capture your Boston micro wedding 🙂